And a visit to PB wouldn't complete without a trip (in my case, a 20 minute stroll!) to Worth Avenue. We had a yummy lunch at Taboo and afterwards I found these elephant PJ's at the recently opened ROBERTA ROLLER RABBIT boutique. G loves elephants so I'm excited for him to wear these cozies to bed!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
palm beach
We had a great trip to Palm Beach and Miami! I had some free time away from the kids and on my drive down to SoBe I stopped at the HiHo BATIK studio in North Miami Beach. Obv, I had to conduct "research" for my blog and it was a great excuse to pick out some shirts for the boys! While there I was able to design custom t-shirts with their initials. They have many, many unique motifs to choose from.

And a visit to PB wouldn't complete without a trip (in my case, a 20 minute stroll!) to Worth Avenue. We had a yummy lunch at Taboo and afterwards I found these elephant PJ's at the recently opened ROBERTA ROLLER RABBIT boutique. G loves elephants so I'm excited for him to wear these cozies to bed!
And a visit to PB wouldn't complete without a trip (in my case, a 20 minute stroll!) to Worth Avenue. We had a yummy lunch at Taboo and afterwards I found these elephant PJ's at the recently opened ROBERTA ROLLER RABBIT boutique. G loves elephants so I'm excited for him to wear these cozies to bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment